Robotic Process Automation Developer - TSR
* Define and agrees with direct superior the technical content and terms of delivery;
* Responsible to analyze software specifications (Robotic Process Automation - RPA technology) for assigned low to medium complexity modules/components based on the information received;
* Provides effort estimations for allocated modules/ components;
* Is responsible or contributes in defining the workflow design for allocated low to medium complexity modules/ components and documents this step, according to established processes and methods;
* Responsible for implementing & testing RPA processes defined according to established specifications & design;
* Responsible for organizing reviews after each development phase, for all his/ hers work products, according to the development process;
* Responsible to plan his work together with direct superior and report regularly the status of his activities;
* Responsible to perform the maintenance of the developed projects (RPA) and offer technical support for the infrastructure;
* Proposes and implements improvements of the procedures and tools related to his/her area of responsibility;
* Knows company quality policy and the impact of his activities in achieving quality targets. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our procedures, products, tools, processes and organization.
* Course of study:
* University degree or relevant professional knowledge; Language skills:
* English Advanced; IT skills:
* Software frameworks and tools;
* RPA technology know how is a plus (UiPath Academy);
* Work specific programming languages and techniques.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.