EMC Test Engineer - QL TSR
We think that: a car engine is made of hundreds of pieces, and it cannot work without a missing part. We encourage you to be a part of our team! An EMC Test Engineer (electromagnetic compatibility) has a key role in our department and company.
If you join us, your responsibilities will be:
* Perform EMC tests and maintain records of all the compliance testing during DV, PV and engineering qualification phases;
* Assist the design teams with EMC test and measurements during all stages of the design cycle;
* Provide knowledge to the design teams, for the development of interface test equipment and process of testing;
* Responsible for calibration and maintenance for Emissions, Immunity and Transient test sites;
* Write and improve Work Instructions and Procedures related to the job responsibilities;
* Build a library of lessons learned, while testing and developing, so we can share the information and prevent reoccurrence;
* Responsible for the professionalism and courtesy in the test lab when supporting the needs of testing for the product teams;
* Responsible for timely, accurate and precise reporting of the data to the design teams.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Bachelor degree in technical field (i.e. Computer science, Electronics, Electrotechnics);
* Experience in EMC Testing is a plus;
* Very good skills in using testing tools, instrumentation for measurement and control like: Multimeters, Oscilloscopes, Receivers, CANoe, CANape, LabView tools;
* Basic knowledge in the RF Engineering;
* Basic knowledge of HW Electronics;
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package (word, excel, power point);
* Good communication and team player skills;
* Good English language level (B1).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.