Software Engineer for Continuous Integration - ADAS TSR
ADAS - Advanced Driver Assistance Systems - department develops products and systems based on intelligent sensors (Camera, Radar & Lidar) that are able to detect and collect details from the surrounding traffic of the vehicles which are then analyzed and translated into actions and decisions which are transmitted to the driver through visual or acoustic information or direct take the control of the vehicle brakes, acceleration and direction. Our products are developed to ensure better, safer driving.
ADAS is the most important technology for self-driving cars and has become one of the fastest-growing automotive segments, thus we are looking for a passionate, organized and inventive DevOps Engineer to join our team.
As part of our CI team you will maintain and further develop our Continuous Integration Platform which serves all ADAS development teams:
* You will work with advanced DevOps technologies: AWS, Conan, Docker, Artifactory, Ansible, Kibana/Grafana, Jenkins etc;
* you will have the opportunity to tackle real engineering challenges;
* You will have great colleagues in Timisoara and also be part of a worldwide team. Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
* Monitoring systems using tools/metrics/charts to ensure a good performance and reliability of the CI infrastructure;
* Maintaining of our CI infrastructure: adding Jenkins jobs, testing and deploying new changes;
* Efficient troubleshooting of any eventual problems;
* Fixing any bugs occurring in the CI tool chain;
* Supporting our developers in using the CI system;
* Providing fast response and solutions for incoming tickets;
* Automating any recurrent tasks.
* Academic degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar qualification;
* Strong knowledge of Windows operating system, Linux is a big plus;
* Problem solving and strong troubleshooting skills;
* Basic knowledge of scripting languages: Python (preferred)/Bash/PowerShell/Ruby;
* Good understanding of IT infrastructure, cloud principals and HW related topics;
* Good understanding of software development workflow, versioning systems and CI/CT concepts;
* Previous experience with GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, AWS, Antifactory, MySQL, Kibana or Docker is a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.