System Engineer - Radar - ADAS TSR
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems provide active safety support by identifying in advance potentially hazardous situations and helping to avoid them.
The candidate will be part of the Radar Systems Engineering team with a focus on Systems Architecture, from Concept Phase through Design Phase for radar sensor products.
The System Engineering Team main task is to define, design and integrate robust and safe Advanced Driver Assistance Systems according to customer requirements and project timing.
Your responsibilities as System Engineer will be:
* Review of Customers and Stakeholders Requirements;
* Allocate the requirements for individual system components and transfer them to dedicated design teams (e.g. HW, SW...Etc.);
* Create Requirements for dedicated design teams based on the System Architecture;
* Coordinate all requirements engineering for Customer and System Requirements.
* Concepts Definition;
* System Design update;
* Integrate Safety Concept in System Design ;
* Responsible for de-composing the system into system components and into disciplines (HW,SW, MD..etc);
* HW-SW-ALGO interface;
* Participates to the reviews and to the release of the discipline architecture (SW, HW, MD);
* System BOM composition (input from Hardware & Mechanical and System Technology) ,periodical checks, updates.
* Responsible for System FMEA with the support of an FMEA moderator;
* Track implementation of the actions defined from FMEA are completed.
* Participates to the definition of the acceptance criteria for each delivery to the customer.
* Support the System Lead Engineer for the System Release;
* Responsible for object reviews on his workproducts;
* Technical presentations for the customer;
* Act as technical expert in the interconnections between disciplines.
You will have an assigned mentor the entire integration period that will help you integrate in the organization and guide you towards taking your own responsibilities.
Candidates need to have:
* University Degree (Computer Science, Informatics, Automation, Electronics;
* Minimum 3 years experience required in one of following domains: HW, SW architecture, embedded SW development, Algorithm development;
* Electronics knowledge medium level at least;
* Mechanical Design Medium level;
* Software medium level;
* Good English level;
* Requirement Engineering medium knowledge;
* Good Planning and Coordination Skills;
* Good communication Skills;
A plus would be experience in:
* Working with MATLAB;
* Working with Doors;
* Working with MathCAD;
* General Automotive Knowledge;
* Working with Rhapsody (SysML);
* Experience in a similar job.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.