Rapid Prototyping SW Developer/Architect - ADAS TSR
For our ADAS engineering team in Timisoara, we are looking for a multi-skilled Software Developer to be part of our Rapid Prototyping SW development team.
In this role, you will develop software in all functional areas of the product, targeting quick solutions to deliver all prototype needs. You will ensure the bring-up of different projects, adapting existing base SW to the needs of various customers.
You will work closely with the SW Architecture team and focus on building working prototypes that showcase new ADAS products, technologies or functions to our existing or potential customers.
Major tasks of the Rapid Prototyping SW Developer are:
- Understand the SW Architecture of various products (e.g. radars, cameras);
- Adapt base SW to new SW projects and hardware platforms;
- Design and implement proof-of-concepts, evaluate their performance;
- Analyze architectural problems, propose SW Architecture updates;
- Perform complex SW investigations on critical issues.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Experience in Embedded Software Development and Design;
- Good knowledge of microcontrollers;
- Good debugging and investigation skills;
- Knowledge of Operating Systems for embedded controllers;
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR SW Components;
- Good English.
Nice To Have:
- HW knowledge;
- UML and Rhapsody knowledge;
- Change and version management knowledge.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.