Software Quality Manager for ADAS - TSR
In the Quality team, our main goal is to ensure the robustness of applications delivered to production.
QMSW is part of the project team, but reports independently from the SW project management, ensuring objective audits, reviews and compliance of the work products with the SW development process.
This is done by having a Quality organizational unit which is independent from project development and to which QMSW report technically and administratively.
By performing suitable verification procedures (e.g. sample checks, process audits), the quality status of the SW project results and SW specific processes is checked and recorded, deviations of defined standards are recognized in time and reported to management, corrective actions are initiated and tracked.
As a Quality Manager Software your responsibilities will be to:
* Check for process compliance within the SW (sub-)project by offline workproduct checks and process compliance checks;
* Support in defining project specific tailoring;
* Independent reporting on quality assurance issues to the Quality Manager Project, Quality Management and SPQE;
* Execution of Process Compliance Checks to evaluate the Automotive SPICE compliance in projects;
* Moderate root cause analyses (5-Why). Come and join us for a career in Software Quality Assurance for embedded systems. After an initial training phase, which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization, a mentor will support you to stepwise take over your own responsibilities.
* University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, ...);
* Knowledge of a programming language (i.e. C/C++/Java/VBA);
* Understanding of embedded systems;
* Knowledge of software development process and quality assurance activities;
* Computer skills (MS Office);
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* Good communication and team skills;
* Very organized person;
* Knowledge and experience with international standards (ASPICE, ISO 26262 FS, IATF) will be a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.