AP/Project Purchaser for Software Purchasing - VNI CE
Passionate about software, smart cars but also interested in project management? Take a look at our Platform Project Purchasing role with the main focus on understanding software cost structures and software platform products.
As Advanced Purchaser for Platform projects you would be responsible for:
* Representing purchasing in the quote and project team from acquisition phase to project SOP and responsible for all material specific topics for Platform projects of our Vehicle Networking and Information Division with a high focus on software;
* Commercial evaluation of the material - BOM (Bill of Material) for all specific products from platform products with accent on understanding of cost drivers for software products;
* Material target achievement: tracking of actual BOM costs versus award BOM (PCIS), definition of countermeasures together with project team and escalation to management of supplier, Category and Segment Management;
* Supporting cost-optimization-concepts in quote and project team for securing commercial targets during development by using technology and supplier benchmark activities and seeking for innovative and competitive supplier ideas, developing and implementing potential software value analysis;
* Securing usage of right material components as well of suitable software solutions in BOM (Component Review Meetings) for best competitiveness and material supply;
* Securing sourcing process including milestone tracking, Audit relevant documentation and participation and escalation in project review meeting within the segment;
* Supporting actively cost reduction programs for platform products after SOP by introduction of new components/technologies(re-design to cost and cost& value analysis).
* Academic degree in business administration or engineering;
* Technical understanding of specific components and automotive requirements;
* Management skills, tools and techniques which ensures a strategic, profit and resulted oriented handling (Benchmarking, Presentation, etc.);
* Human relations skills (team skills, conflict management, open-mindedness, networking);
* Procurement Process and Product Life Cycle (PLC) knowledge;
* Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact with different levels of people;
* Interest in negotiation skills and a proven track record in negotiation;
* Fluent English language skills (written and spoken).
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbatical.