Advanced Purchasing Internship - TSR
Intern support for Advanced Purchasing Engineer (Timisoara) Are you PASSIONATE about the automotive industry? Are you DYNAMIC, SELF MOTIVATED and excellent in COMMUNICATION? JOIN our team and have a KEY ROLE in bringing to life the most INNOVATIVE automotive products and GROW with us in an open multicultural environment!
* Support for Advanced Purchasing in projects;
* Involved in price investigations for components in our product's BOM (Bill Of Materials);
* Involvement in communication between Continental's suppliers and Internal departments;
* Support for sourcing of new components: send RFQs (Request for Quotation) and analyse offers;
* Responsible for Samples Ordering using SAP. Frequently used tools: Microsoft Office, Continental Automotive Tools.
* Is enrolled in University;
* Is eager to develop and learn more about purchasing department;
* Proactive attitude, initiative and is self driven;
* Is fluent in English (both written and spoken) and has good networking skills;
* Has strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Other skills:
* Curiosity-driven learner;
* Good negotiation and communications skills;
* The ability to work in a team and as an individual;
* Basic knowledge of electronics/mechanics is an advantage.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Opportunity to grow and gain experience in an international work environment;
* Flexible work schedule.