Sr Manager, Global People Operations (HR Ops)
8x8 is transforming the world of business communications.
We are passionate about developing industry-leading technology that brings people together anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device.
In this role, you will lead our global people operations center out of Romania. Your role will be to lead a global team responsible for driving our employee hire to retire processes, all while ensuring effective and smooth support of people related processes ultimately delivering an exceptional employee experience. Through your leadership, you will define operations standards and build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders.
Experience and qualifications we are looking for:
- Extensive experience in one of more of the following fields, human resources, customer service, solution center;
- Proven track record leading teams in a management capacity, preferably international teams;
- Effective problem-solving skills to determine root causes, identify impact, recommend solutions, document process changes and escalate appropriately;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Ability to interact to all levels of the organization in a professional manner;
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships across functional teams;
- Experience operating in a high-growth, fast-paced, international environment;
- Strong English written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrable experience in examining processes, procedures, developing new protocols;
- Extensive experience with HRIS/HCM systems, case management, employee portal, knowledge management, or records management tools. Experience in any of the following ideal: Workday, Oracle, SAP, ADP;
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
In this role you will be trusted to:
- Establish standards to ensure consistency and continuity of support to employees, managers and key stakeholders.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners to provide guidance and recommendations people operation processes.
- Work with stakeholders to implement sustainable processes for data, process, service, systems.
- Monitoring key HR metrics to provide necessary data files and reporting to support business processes.
- Monitoring internal HR systems and ensuring database accuracy.
- Setting objectives for the global People Operations team and track progress.
- Providing qualitative employee relations services addressing employee queries
Providing subject matter expertise as required for key Hire to Retire activities and business projects.
- Work with the team towards the advancement of technology in our team, particularly relating to the collection and maintenance of employment data.
- Provide recommendations and fit for purpose solutions to address root cause analysis findings.
- Audit all shared services processes to ensure compliance and identify areas for improvement.
- Train team on existing and new processes and communicate process changes to pertinent stakeholders.
Working at 8x8:
- Industry leading, award-winning technology - 9x UCaaS Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader, 7x CCaaS Gartner Magic Quadrant Challenger
- Inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture yet with a winning mentality
- Encouragement and environment to make a difference
- Competitive compensation and benefits package