Accounting and Reporting Analyst
As an Accounting and Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for the reporting activities for the entities of Societe Generale Global Solution Centre.
What you will do:
- Provide the preparation of the trial balance and the monthly accounts;
- Provide the preparation of monthly inter-company reconciliations, with the recording, receipt and payment of all intercompany and intra-group balances;
- Controlling the data quality and insure accounting adjustments are done at the origins or during the reporting period;
- Preparation of monthly and/or quarterly reporting packages (balance sheet, profit and loss, off balance sheet and annexes);
- Provide the preparation of regular group consolidated reporting ;
- Support the accounting team for run IFRS reporting processes and realise reporting tests.
- IFRS knowledge;
- Consolidation reporting including inter-companies reconciliation;
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Financial Accounting and Reporting;
- Academy of Economic Studies graduate, preferably Finance/Accounting;
- Advanced level of English;
- Advanced level of Excel knowledge.
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA. If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.