Resource Planning Manager
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree
- prior experience in a software related environment
- good grasp of software related concepts and technologies necessary in order to correctly understand the customer resourcing needs
- experience with recruitment processes
- great communication skills, English is a must
- able to self-organize, to prioritize correctly and to deal well with context switching
- experience with common organizational and reporting tools like Jira, Tableau, etc.
Nice to have
- ability to analyze processes and propose improvements
- ability to analyze data, create reports and visualizations
- leadership skills
- take ownership of the resource selection process for all projects of the account. This does not mean selecting candidates but rather supervising the recruitment process, making sure that all needed roles are updated with the latest requirements and deadlines, that candidate pipelines are full and processing is going smoothly
- engage with delivery managers to determine the amount of resources needed for projects along with their technical and soft skills
- ensure candidates are shared between all projects in demand
- document the demand in the systems and make sure it's always kept up to date and available as soon as possible for the recruitment department
- participate in the candidate selection process and interview the candidates to determine if the soft skills, way of working and expectations match the client requirements and projects
- collaborate with the project teams and recruitment department to make sure there are no delays in the recruitment process for TI/PMI/CLI
- maintain unified recruitment priorities across program and communicate regularly to recruitment
- create recruitment reports for client
At Luxoft, we're making sure our candidates are safe and secure. We're hiring at 100% (or at full speed) for our secured projects run for global industry leaders.
Even during this challenging time you can rest assured: applying for Luxoft opportunities is as safe as it can be. More than that, all steps are fully online, so you don't even have to leave your house. It doesn't get any better than this!