DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Good PC knowledge MS office ( Excel, Power Point, etc);
• High school diploma (Bachelor’s degree preferred);
• Experince in a similar position for minimun 3 years;
• Good knowledge of SAP system , 8D-reporting, Principiul FIFO, etc.
• Knowledge of English - intermediate level;
• Availability of three shift programs.
• Monitors daily productions and quality control performance records, identifying inefficiencies and taking responsive and corrective actions where necessary assisting in all aspects on the production floor;
• Conduct personnel assignment planning and disposition, taking into account company goals;
• Instruct, encourage, motivate and evaluate associates; take disciplinary actions as necessary;
• Ensure compliance with professional standards such as occupational health and safety and customer requirements;
• Monitor and prioritize workflow of production to meet deadlines;
• Provide direction and schedules to the manufacturing department.
• Advancement opportunities for employees with the corresponding requirement profile.