|Employer:||IT Shared Services Center for BNP Paribas PF –Central Europe Technologies|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
IT Shared Services Center Central Europe Technologies (CE.T) is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Personal Finance (BNP Paribas PF), based in Bucharest, which is continually recording a rapid and solid growth, since January 2014.
CE.T’s core employees are developers with expertise in COBOL, .NET, JAVA, Python, AS 400.
We are working from anywhere and this includes places abroad within some limits in order to prevent different type of risks and for respecting the laws for taxes. We are also considering opening new working points outside Bucharest.
Required Technical Skills
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in AS400 platform and projects developments using ADELIA Studio(for ADELIA we provide trainings).
• Relevant experience require 3+years of ETL processes used in Data Warehouse systems and knowledge in defining a SOA layer.
Technical skills are important but we believe soft skills are at least as important:
• You show ability to encourage communication and collaboration between team members in order to meet the objectives
• You ensure that the results meet the quality standards set by department and BNP Paribas Personal Finance
• You have an attention to detail and very good analytical qualities
• You speak English (oral and written) fluently- mandatory
• You are described as self-driven & autonomous, self-motivated, able to suggest ideas, and show initiatives
• Keeping up with technical innovation is a must for you
• You proved you works simultaneously with several activities in different stages
• You are experienced and you enjoy working in a changing environment
• You are pragmatic, with a positive attitude
• You solved problems
• You showed good social skills, ability to integrate in a local team as well as in a remote team
• You are customer oriented
• You can be available travel abroad (not mandatory)
· Develop software applications being involved in all the project phases
· Development of features for new software or existing solutions
· Maintain, improve and provide support for the features developed
If you see yourself in the description above, please apply!
CET is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, we do not discriminate based on Origin, Age, Gender, Personal belief, or sexual orientation.