Supplier Quality Specialist
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Higher Education Degree in Technical field;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the field (Automotive) and 1 year experience in a similar position;
• Knowledge of the problem solving tools (8D, is/is-not analysis, Ishikawa diagram, Pareto);
• Knowledge of the quality standards like VDA 6.3, Field failure analysis (FFA), AIAG, IATF 16949;
• Electronics know - how;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
• SAP knowledge;
• IPC 600 and IPC 610 knowledge;
• Availability to work in shifts;
• Good communication and negotiation skills;
• Very good English knowledge is a must, knowledge of German would be an advantage.
• Maintain the relationship with suppliers and make sure the materials are according to the specifications;
• Responsible for opening and processing complaints and analyze / report closing time for complaints;
• Support for production processes;
• Creation / modification of the inspection plan, in collaboration with the project team and all departments involved in the project;
• Keep in touch with the project team and all departments involved in the project.
• Responsible to ensure that the quality standards are observed / met during the pre-series phase of the project.
• Initial training;
• Career advancement opportunities;
• International work environment.