Specialist Digitalisation Operations
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Bachelor's Degree within technical studies;
• 3-5 years relevant experience within a similar position;
• Project management skills within digitalisation topics and IT affinity with a focus on digitalization;
• Preferred experience with SAP and or PLM Team Center;
• Experience in operations environment; innovative mind set.
• Developing internal standards and processes in the context of digitalization, such as:
Digital twin / digital shadow;
Control centre and process visualizations;
• Observing / identifying trends (focus: digitisation) to develop concepts, proposing recommendations for actions;
• Managing, controlling and coordinating sub-projects; monitoring project execution and target achievement on the basis of checklists and key figures;
• Carrying out complex analyses for optimization and deriving improvement measures;
• Participation in the global digitalization community of the DRÄXLMAIER Group and close collaboration with Operations and IT to design the digitization strategy;
• Acting as internal contact person within the area of digitalisation for production unit.
• International projects and exposure to latest technologies/specialized training provided;
• 13th salary, holiday incentives;
• Private medical insurance;
• Flexible working hours;
• Medical insurance.