Project Quality Leader
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• University Degree in Technical field (preferably Electrotechnics / Electrical Engineering);
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the field (Quality and Project experience);
• Good knowledge of MS-Office;
• Advanced knowledge of English, knowledge of German is an advantage;
• Communication and teamwork skills;
• Process oriented thinking and very good analytical skills.
• Create/develop and specify quality concepts and actions to assure the stated quality standards for new developments;
• Participation in the implementation of risk analyzes;
• Analyze internal quality problems, introduce and monitor quality processes;
• Analysis and evaluation of changes (internal / external, e.g. consideration quality-relevant parameters in the implementation of change requests, analyzing and assessment of cost and risk effects in the area of responsibility), contribute to negotiations (e.g. scope and costs of changes, etc.) as well as ensuring the implementation;
• Ensuring the error correction process in the project by monitoring the recording, analysis, definition of measures including implementation and verification of effectiveness;
• Prepare and review project reports and presentations as well Project completion documentation;
• Clear quality-relevant topics with customers and participation in the creation / completion of service interface agreements with customers;
• Support risk evaluation for design, product and process (FMEA) and take responsibility for maturity measurement for product and process.
• Initial training;
• Career advancement opportunities;
• International work environment.