Employee Methods BOP / Routings
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Higher education in a technical field or comparable training;
• Minimum 1 years of experience on a similar position;
• Exceptional affinity for BOP / Routings;
• Experiences in PLM systems;
• Preferred experience with SAP;
• Experience in operations environment;
• High capacity for innovation.
• Act as internal contact person within his/her own area of expertise; cooperate in internal working groups;
• Create and maintaining documents (e.g. for trainings, for processes description, for systems and methods);
• Elaborate cross-functional requirements and deduction of processes (e.g. production, logistics, quality etc.) for serial locations as well as life time supply locations;
• Functional interface definition to upstream and downstream systems (e.g. MDM, SAP etc.);
• Participate in FIT-GAP sessions of main-projects;
• Create of evaluation and decision templates;
• Methodical support for data cleansing;
• Technical and methodical support of the rollout manager;
• Create functional test cases for system enhancements;
• Maintain the general routing process and methods in the Team Center application.
• Initial training;
• Career advancement opportunities;
• International work environment.