Sales Consultant Romania (m/f/d)
PlanRadar is a business-to-business Software as a Service. Thousands of customers all over the world manage documentation, communication, task and defect management through the PlanRadar platform. Recognised as an award-winning product for the construction and real estate industry.
Companies large and small trust PlanRadar to simplify construction and real estate projects.
PlanRadar promises an inclusive, engaging and exciting place to work. We are inquisitive minds who challenge the status quo, with a drive to change our client’s industry for the better.
Our people matter the most, and we regularly conduct surveys and implement changes to ensure our benefits and the way we work reflects the culture that we promote.
If you’re courageous and ready for a new adventure, join PlanRadar!
YOUR PLACE IN THE TEAM
PlanRadar might be an Austrian company but we strive to provide a local experience for each of our customers. As part of our Sales team for Romania, you’ll be based out of our modern office in the heart of Bucharest. We’re situated right in the centre of town, close to the best of what the city has to offer: great restaurants, bars, music and more.
As a vital part of our team, there’s a lot of room for creativity and personal development, with training available to help you reach your full potential. There’s space to test your ideas and to collaborate with your colleagues from other regions and departments. Your role also comes with a competitive salary and an uncapped performance-related bonus.
PlanRadar promises an inclusive, engaging and exciting place to work. We are inquisitive minds who challenge the status quo, with a drive to change our client’s industry for the better. Our people matter the most, and we regularly conduct surveys and implement changes to ensure our benefits and the way we work reflects the culture that we promote. If you’re courageous and ready for a new adventure, join PlanRadar!
WHO YOU ARE
- Our ideal candidate has a proven track record in sales and enjoys pitching, presenting and negotiating deals
- You should be sociable, sales-oriented and flexible
- You should enjoy traveling for work and have a valid class B driving licence
- You love to learn and can motivate yourself to achieve within a busy B2B Sales team
- You have experience with (or are interested in) the IT, construction or real estate industries
- You have excellent spoken and written Romanian and business English
- You’re very comfortable working with PCs and are quick to pick up new software
WHAT YOU'LL GET TO DO
As a Sales Consultant for Romania, you will be building our customer base in one of our newest and most exciting regions. You’ll take on warm customer leads generated in-house and will develop and execute the sales process. From acquisition to presentation to closing, you’ll be at the forefront of our growth throughout the region. Over time, you’ll become an expert on the product and on the needs of your customers. While collaborating with other departments, you’ll develop your own style of pitching and negotiating, taking into account our diverse customer segments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone craving ownership and eager to have a huge impact on a fast growing scale-up in the B2B SaaS space!
AMONG OTHER THINGS YOU WILL:
- Actively contact leads and execute the sales process in a creative and professional way
- Drive the acquisition of new B2B customers and develop our existing customers in the region (developers, construction and engineering companies, architects, property owners and facility managers)
- Conduct product demonstrations (on-line and face 2 face) and help potential clients to onboard the software
- Have a sharp understanding of data when reporting results
- Are responsible for achieving sales targets and revenue
- Bring a responsible, accurate and results-driven working style to the team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Room for personal and professional development
- Challenging and diversified line of action
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors
- Office in the center of Bucharest
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
- Performance-related career system with competitive and progressive base salary
- Uncapped bonus based on a success-related bonus scheme depending on net sales received
- Support from an experienced buddy during the onboarding phase
- Ongoing external sales training by experienced coaches
- Additional benefits like team events, free drinks & snacks, …