French Trainer for our Language Academy
TELUS International (NYSE & TSX: TIXT) designs, builds and delivers next-generation digital solutions to enhance the customer experience (CX) for global and disruptive brands. The company’s services support the full lifecycle of its clients’ digital transformation journeys, enabling them to more quickly embrace next-generation digital technologies to deliver better business outcomes. TELUS International’s integrated solutions span digital strategy, innovation, consulting and design, IT lifecycle including managed solutions, intelligent automation and end-to-end AI data solutions including computer vision capabilities, as well as omnichannel CX and trust and safety solutions including content moderation. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with brands across high growth industry verticals, including tech and games, communications and media, eCommerce and fintech, healthcare, and travel and hospitality.
TELUS International’s unique caring culture promotes diversity and inclusivity through its policies, team member resource groups and workshops, and equal employment opportunity hiring practices across the regions where it operates. The company is building stronger communities and helping those in need through large-scale volunteer events that have positively impacted the lives of more than 150,000 citizens around the world and through its five TELUS International Community Boards that have provided $4 million in funding to grassroots charitable organizations since 2015. Learn more at: telusinternational.com.
Our team is growing!
Do you have a passion for teaching and a mastery of English and French?
We are looking for a new French Language Academy Trainer for our team in Bucharest!
- Relevant academic degree (such as French and English Languages and Literatures or French and English Applied Modern Languages etc.) or international proficiency certifications for C1 or C2 levels (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, CAE for English, and DALF, DAEFLE, TCF etc. for French)
- Good knowledge of Romanian
- Ideally minimum 2 years of relevant experience in adult training
- Positive attitude and ability to teach others
- Self-driven individual with ability to prioritize and effectively organize own time and tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and profound understanding of customer interaction principles
- Ability to handle flexible schedules and organize classes effectively
On this role, you would:
- Organize, deliver and evaluate English and French courses internally to help our team members improve their language capabilities
- Assess existing language capabilities and suggest actions for performance improvement in this area
- Participate in the development and/or own entirely the building of language-based training curricula that will address specific business needs
- Interact with the Global Language Academy team and support them in all projects and initiatives related to the successful execution of our Global Language Academy strategy
- Multilingual exposure – we serve international clients daily
- Positive environment – we care about the well-being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
- Community projects – we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!
- Private medical insurance coverage
- Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
- Special discounts provided by our partners in different industries (Banking, Telecom, Gym & Fitness)