Order Desk Analyst (remote Romania)
8x8 is transforming the world of business communications.
We are passionate about developing industry-leading technology that brings people together anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Order Desk Analyst to join our Commercial Sales Operations team. This is an excellent opportunity if you are keen to make an impact, as your key focus will be to help increase efficiency of sales efforts to further our reputation and growth.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Previous experience in ordering/sales operations or inside sales or equivalent preferred;
- Previous Salesforce experience is required;
- Basic understanding of revenue recognition;
- Ability to read and understand various agreements/documents to extract relevant data;
- Well-organized, detail oriented, eager to learn; able to calculate pricing in accordance to matrix;
- Exceptional communication & critical thinking skills;
- Experience in Apttus or other CPQ/QTC system, and CRM & Google Apps preferred.
- Availability to accommodate the required work schedule: Mo-Fr 11:00 am - 8:00 pm EE(S)T
In this role you will be trusted to:
- Validate order requests against contractual agreements and all required approvals and/or documents (i.e. Purchase Orders etc.).
- Ensure all orders conform to policies & sales/commercials matrix, and coordinate with sales, finance, partners, and other stakeholders when revisions are required and/or approvals are necessary.
- Ensure all sales orders are processed and scheduled within SLA upon receipt of order request.
- Provide cross functional operational support to sales, logistics and manufacturer on daily activities.
- Maintain and monitor weekly metrics - such as on-time delivery, average business days to ship, expedite and rejection rates etc., - identify areas for improvement, and work with team to drive improvements.
- Maintain proactive communication with Sales and Management on any urgent orders/exceptions.
- Assist in the ongoing documentation of ordering procedures including analyzing gaps within the order entry processes, participating in the development of new processes or techniques to resolve problems and prevent their reoccurrence.
- Maintain focus, processing throughput, and professional composure in a fast-paced environment, especially during high-volume periods at quarter end & month-end.
Work Schedule - Mo-Fr 11:00 am - 8:00 pm EE(S)T
Working at 8x8:
- Industry leading, award-winning technology - 9x UCaaS Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader, 7x CCaaS Gartner Magic Quadrant Challenger
- Inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture yet with a winning mentality
- Encouragement and environment to make a difference
- Competitive compensation and benefits package