AI Software Developer, Engineering Center Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have a University degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics or comparable;
- You have knowledge and experience in at least one area:
- Data science and machine learning applications in Python
- Automated ETL solutions via SQL, Linux shell scripting, Scal
- You have working experience with Databases (both SQL and NoSQL);
- You are acquainted with backend solutions based on Web Services and REST API's developed in Scala, Java, Python
- You have knowledge on frontend development frameworks like Django, AngularJS;
- You have knowledge of object oriented programming and functional programming principles;
- You are experienced in software development and design, being able to write smart, efficient, scalable and clean code;
- You have experience with version control systems like GitLab, GitHub, and Bitbucket;
- You have experience of continuous Integration and Delivery tools like Jenkins;
- You have knowledge of testing principles (Test-Driven-Development) and experience with testing tools like JUnit or similar;
We would also appreciate:
- If you have understanding of the design and architecture of big data applications and proven experience with Hadoop ecosystems;
- If you have project experience in the development and operation of complex data architectures;
- You have experience of code quality tools like SonarQube or similar;
- You have knowledge of virtualization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes;
- If you have experience with pandas;
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are passionate about data with an engineering mind-set;
- You have motivation and commitment to get involved, learn and contribute to the development of leading edge technologies in collaboration with a global network of experts;
- You have good communication, strong analytical skills, team oriented, initiative, perseverance and attention to details;
- You are self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule own tasks;
- You are target and quality orientated;
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
Our teams are aiming towards a common goal: shaping the future of mobility together. Find out more about each of them:
Tools and Cloud Computing
- You will develop technology solutions for Big Data Management in driver assistance and autonomous driving (extracting data from sensors), creating internal tools, cloud functionalities for car fleet management and improving the algorithms on sensors.
- You will cover topics of data engineering for automated driving, connected validation for automated driving and synthetic video scenes.
Data Analytics and Digitalization
- You will be responsible of creating data products for use cases from different domains from Computer Vision to product engineering or in the area of Industry 4.0 and IoT.
- You will develop and maintain the data mining solution libraries, data visualizations and analytics results, perform advanced data analysis by utilizing a variety of statistical, machine learning, pattern recognition, and artificial intelligence algorithms, including neural networks, decision trees, logistic regression, clustering and others.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our teams are happy to welcome you.
What you do:
- You will contribute to the architecture, design and implementation of full-stack software solutions and systems for ETL and AI applications;
- You will develop solutions in different platforms (either on premise or cloud-based) using Scala, Apache Spark, Python, Java and SQL;
- You will design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application;
- You will work with complex and varying data sources from different application domains covering the entire product lifecycle, from design to aftermarket;