Java Software Developer, Engineering Center Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Engineering Center active
View all jobs Java Software Developer, Engineering Center Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have a University degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics or comparable;
- You have previous experience with two or more of the following Tools/technologies: IntelliJ, Weblogic, Ant, SVN, GIT, Junit, Selenium, JasperReports, XML, Jenkins;
We would also appreciate:
- If you are willing to travel;
- If you have scientific research experience;
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars;
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other;
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally;
- You take ownership of projects and tasks;
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges;
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.
Our teams are aiming towards a common goal: shaping the future of mobility together. Find out more about each of them:
- You will develop cloud solutions which solve present and future mobility topics. Our portfolio incudes charging services for electric cars, services for managing fleets, cloud computing for automated driving and more.
- You will cover topics like user management, secure access management, data acquisition, data storage, data processing and visualization.
Tools and Cloud Computing
- You will develop technology solutions for Big Data Management in driver assistance and autonomous driving (extracting data from sensors), creating internal tools, cloud functionalities for car fleet management and improving the algorithms on sensors.
- You will cover topics of data engineering for automated driving, connected validation for automated driving and synthetic video scenes.
- You will develop web-based applications that collect and cumulate all the data necessary for the design and production of ECUs.
- You will participate in the entire process of product development as a full stack developer, from the conceptual phase to a final delivery, while collaborating closely with software teams worldwide.
Data Analytics and Digitalization
- You will be responsible of creating data products for use cases from different domains from Computer Vision to product engineering or in the area of Industry 4.0 and IoT.
- You will develop and maintain the data mining solution libraries, data visualizations and analytics results, perform advanced data analysis by utilizing a variety of statistical, machine learning, pattern recognition, and artificial intelligence algorithms, including neural networks, decision trees, logistic regression, clustering and others.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our teams are happy to welcome you.
Here are the technologies you can get in contact with:
- SQL, NoSQL, Oracle DB
- HTML, CSS
- Java8, Java EE
- Data Engineering, Machine Learning, Data Science, 3D Rendering
- Cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure, Bosch Cloud)