Cyber Security Stack Developer for Automotive - ADAS TSR
In the future the vehicle is permanently and seamlessly connected. This serves for new functions in the car and beyond, for example regarding infotainment, vehicle security or intelligent traffic management. At the same time Holistic Connectivity also is the key to automated vehicles. However, new functions such as wireless updates to vehicle electronics are accompanied by risks, especially when it comes to data transfer between the car an its environment. Therefore for Continental cyber security is at the heart of the development of products and services.
Curios about Cyber Security In Automotive? Either if you are already experienced in Cyber Security or just motivated and with willingness to learn this new area, you are welcomed to join our team of software developers in Timisoara who already embraced it.
As a Cyber Security Stack Developer you will have the following tasks:
* Development of the Cyber Security Stack for different ADAS Customer Application;
* Analysis of the specific Cyber Security requirements;
* Design of cyber security of customer specific cyber security feature;
* Integration of Cyber Security protocols in Automotive projects;
* Contribution to validation of the cyber security features. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Technical University Degree (Computers, Automation, Electronics, Informatics);
* Good knowledge in C/C++;
* Embedded systems / microcontrollers knowledge;
* Knowledge in using oscilloscopes, signal generators and other measurement tools;
* Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
* Cyber Security protocols know-how;
* General Knowledge about Automotive Technologies(Communication protocols: CAN, Ethernet; Diagnostic Protocols: UDS, KWP2000; etc );
* Know-how in regards with Automotive standards (AUTOSAR, A-Spice, Functional Safety).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.