Social Media Marketing | Greece | 10 Jan. 2022 – 7 Mar. 2022
Do you want to start your career in a unique way?
AIESEC's international programs can help you expand your horizon and develop your career in a global setting. Our opportunities are related to the areas of Marketing, Business Administration, Business Development, Engineering, Finance and IT.
The organization's activity has been extensive since 1948, through volunteer projects, internships and international teaching campaigns to support a multicultural understanding of the world. AIESEC's activity is led by young enthusiasts from all over the world in order to develop the leadership potential of young people through challenging experiences.
AIESEC is a non-profit organization that offers paid and unpaid internships in start-ups, medium-sized or even multinational companies. Whether we are talking about a start-up in touristic countries such as Portugal or Greece or the multinational DHL or Microsoft, our organization offers you various perspectives to build your desired career and travel abroad.
What are you waiting for to upscale your career?
- Content management/creation and blogs
- Responsible for email marketing
- Post creation, building a bold social media presence
- Updates the company's website with the freshest blog content. Analytics knowledge/understanding is a plus
- Following a standard operating procedure to successfully generate leads (MQLs) - based on our predefined criteria - and outreach to them. Understanding of marketing funnels.
- Available for period of realization: 10 Jan. 2022 – 7 Mar. 2022
- Under 30 years old
- Background: Marketing/ Communication & journalism
- Minimum level of studies: Bachelor (required)
- English language, with level B1-B2
- Skills that will be a bonus: Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Social Media Management, WordPress
- Accommodation is provided and paid for
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an international internship in your field
Note: The job will be unpaid due to the short duration of two month. The idea of this type of project is to help you gain experience in an international context. The activity will be in Athena, which is the largest city in Greece, being also one of the oldest European cities.