Group Leader Master Data
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology, the opportunities of the Internet of Things and speaking over 18 foreign languages, Bosch Service Solutions Timisoara operates successfully in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services. The experts offer support in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Purchasing and Sales Commercial. The team of professionals, also have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
- University Degree/ High school Diploma;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Previous relevant experience in a similar role;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Strategic thinking;
- Excellent management and leadership skills;
- Customer and solution oriented attitude;
- Multicultural work environment exposure.
- Is responsible for process design and delivery within shared services center;
- Ensures that processes and activities are taken over from other entities in time and at expected quality (according to service level agreement);
- Acts as escalation instance and provides support as needed according to escalation matrix;
- Prepares and presents specific reports, in accordance with management instructions;
- Provides support to the Head of SSC Accounting, to other SSC departments whenever needed and to other customers' employees, within the frame of Service Level Agreement;
- Attracts, develops, retains and efficiently manages associates within area of responsibility, including direct reports;
- Conducts Goal & Performance Dialogue/Annual Salary Review/Talent & Associate Review for direct reports;
- Promotes and drives process standardization, harmonization and improvements (through CIP);
- Creates WorkOns for replacement of personnel and participates in the hiring process (e.g. screening of candidates proposed by HR, interview participation and hiring decision);
- Coordinates the process with external and internal auditors;
- Signs Service Specification within his area of responsibility and ensures in time/ SLA compliance services and performance delivery;
- Ensures efficient and timely communication with all relevant stakeholders (customers, own team, other shared services processes, external parties, administrative support departments);
- Delegates tasks as needed and ensures efficient allocation of workload and workforce;
- Approves and monitors vacations, days off, home office and requests from the team;
- Fulfils any other tasks related to area of responsibility, as requested by direct superior.