Customer Logistic Specialist for FF HMI - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
* Monitoring the stock levels and coverage of finished goods and corrective action if necessary, in order to achieve optimum inventory levels.
* Measurement of compliance with the delivery quantities and deadlines, in order to initiate proactive measures for optimizing delivery reliability in optimum time.
* Monitoring of the delivery dates and dispatching for finished goods in optimum time, in order to ensure timely dispatch reliability to the customer.
* Maintenance of basic and master data in the delivery area, in order to guarantee the data quality in all relevant logistics systems.
* Operating or supporting an active supplier management scheme by passing on information in order to obtain the best performance from suppliers.
* Control safety criteria in own area of responsibility.
* Develop, introduce and drive measures in order to avoid safety cases.
* Correct input for production planner in order to ensure proper production planning according to capacities and customer demands.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree;
* Minimum 2 years experience in logistics or in related functional area (customer/ supplier relation);
* Quality and customer oriented;
* Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word);
* SAP knowledge;
* English language skills mandatory.