IT Office 365 Systems Specialist – TECH, Iasi
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile UniCredit Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Office 365 Systems Specialist – TECH, Iasi active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Cerinte
• Relevant experience in Office 365 system management (Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint online, Teams, Yammer, Power automate, etc
• PowerShell scripting experience nice to have
• Relevant experience in ITIL processes
• Excellent planning skills and ability to work for goals with passion for results;
• Good ability to analyze complex and synthetic systems, problem solving and logical and schematic approach;
• Excellent ability to work in team and resource management, predisposition to interpersonal relationships, flexibility and proactivity;
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Manage cloud office 365 system platform
• 3rd party management
• Manage and monitor Service level of Office System
• Participation in meeting the requirements gathering and sharing solutions ensuring
compliance with standards.
• Support Incident, change and problem management process
• Support for users
▪ Flexible working hours;
▪ The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
▪ A professional but still friendly work environment;
▪ Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
▪ Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
▪ Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
▪ Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
▪ Dynamic and challenging environment, full of growing opportunities
▪ Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry