Senior Business Analyst – CIO GRM & GLO, LCC Underwriting Germany, Iasi
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Cerinte
Experience in mapping use case scenarios and business flow designs
• Practical experience generating process documentation and reports
• Working knowledge of Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Act as a “translator” between stakeholders and the DEV team displaying the ability to translate functional requirements in bite-sized chunks clearly understandable by the Development team
• At the same time, the ability to translate technical requirements in functionality that stakeholders can understand, estimate its impact and asses its relevance/need.
• Create functional requirements with complete understanding of their purpose and impact in the already existing application ecosystem.
Communicate with the Business (UniCredit Bank AG)
• Collect the Business requirements and define the functional aspects for Software Development
• Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and IT processes
• Report functional topics/issues when encountered through appropriate channels
• Work with the Technical Analyst and development team to ensure that they understand the specifications.
• Prepare the set of functional test cases and assist Development team in creating the technical ones;
• Take ownership of the Product and its functionality as-is as well as incoming
• Take care of Integration test and UAT phases execution
• Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements, together with maintenance activities
• Manage the Project/Product/Sprint backlogs according to the level of involvement/impact
• Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
Flexible working hours;
• The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
• A professional but still friendly work environment;
• Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
• Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
• Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
• Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
• Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
• Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.