Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) is a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Know Your Customer, Compliance and Business Advisory. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.Cerinte
• Level 1/2 of technical and functional support of the production and non-production environments, monitoring, incident resolution and troubleshooting;
• Request/ incident/ problem management and crisis communication;
• Investigation of production incidents and escalation to development team, if necessary;
• Be the main point of contact with the Eliot/GTS infrastructure teams;
• Participate to the non-business hours needs (Disaster Recovery, Infrastructure Weekend, Production constraints).
• Receive, install and validate the applicative packages coming from development team. You will guarantee the package consistency and its delivery path stays not changed from development to production.
• Reach for a full automation of manual tasks, delivery process and monitoring, co-working with the development team;
• Develop, maintain & improve the tools necessary to manage the production;
• Working with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies.
• Good technical level on Unix & Linux (95%) and Windows (5%);
• Basic knowledge of HTTP/S, TCP and application communication layers;
• At least 2-3 years experience with supporting applications in production (ideally Java applications);
• Good understanding of shell scripting and Perl and/or Python and network skills;
• Willing to learn the business of our applications (Finance for Investment Banking, European Regulation);
• Curiosity, analytical skills and patience to investigate complex production issues;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings. — French knowledge is an advantage;
• Dynamic, detail oriented, fast learning capacity and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
• Client-driven approach & service oriented;
• Experience with SQL is appreciated;
• Tools : XL Deploy, Puppet, GIT, Eclipse or IntelliJ, Maven, Jira, Jenkins, Sonar, Autosys, VM, Cloud.