Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) is a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Know Your Customer, Compliance and Business Advisory. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.Cerinte
1. Provide all users with quality support and service
• Follow-up and handling of users’ requests, anomalies and corrections;
• Management of incidents and emergencies;
• Application monitoring and alert management;
• Training of users on the different applications of the perimeter;
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge base and share it with the international teams.
2. Project monitoring and coordination
• Accompany system changes in coordination with the development teams and users;
• Participate in the team projects to improve and industrialize support tools;
• Strengthen collaboration with development teams, users, support extended teams.
The main job of a support analyst involves several important contacts with our users, the operational architecture team, the development teams, the infrastructure team and the international support teams.
That will be driven by the following aspects:
• Anticipate and be reactive on incidents resolution;
• Be structured and analytical to solve problems;
• Be rigorous when handling/monitoring production incidents.
• Bachelor degree;
• Having experience with the following tools: Oracle SQL, Autosys or similar;
• Having a basic knowledge of scripting shell (Unix commands);
• Experience with PL/SQL is mandatory; experience with swagger and micro-services;
• High autonomy and ability to work in a client-oriented environment;
• Cooperation and team spirit in an international and multi-cultural environment (Europe, Asia and North America);
• English is mandatory - French would be highly appreciated;
• Knowledge and/or interest for financial investment products appreciated;
• Availability to work outside of business hours (rotation schedule, around 2 weekends per trimester).
To be a part of Societe Generale Global Solution Centre means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity. Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.