Procurement Officer with German
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Skills that make your work successful:
• Very good knowledge of German and English, B2 (verbal and written communication skills);
• Willingness to align working schedule to overlap with Russian time.
• Previous experience, but not mandatory, in Procurement/Sourcing/Sales or a customer service environment;
• Negotiation skills;
• Good communication abilities with suppliers, customer service oriented and analytical skills;
• Confident, positive, hardworking, high motivation and ability to learn;
• Experience with working in the team;
• Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge;
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• Verify Purchase request quality and correct buying channel;
• Align with requestors on missing details and completion of purchase request;
• Create Purchase requisitions;
• Resolve any PR/PO related issues or enquiries;
• Execute PO change activity, work with the business line;
• Support the client with different administrative activities;
• Provide consistent support to customer;
• Initiate follow-up calls;
• Coordinate with requestors/Strategic Buyers for incident resolution;
• To answer incoming calls in the required time
• To provide timely, accurate and relevant service related information in order for them to be delighted;
• Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures;
• Escalate customer issues as required to Supervisor;
• Recommend updates to procedures and user guide to team lead;
• Escalate any vendor disputes;
How we truly care:
• Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
• Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
• Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
• Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
• Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
• If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
• Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!