Senior Java Developer (Quality Management)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs 8x8 active
View all jobs Senior Java Developer (Quality Management) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
8x8 is transforming the world of business communications.
We are passionate about developing industry-leading technology that brings people together anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our growing technology team. This is an exciting opportunity to become a member of the 8x8 engineering staff and be involved in the entire life cycle of development, from the browser to the database.
8x8 Call Center Quality Management is a customer interaction evaluation & quality improvement tool that enables contact centers to meet expectations by offering innovative collaboration tools built to enable a modern approach to performance management.
Core-qualifications we are looking for:
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, quality driven and capable of working both independently and in a team
- Solid Object-Oriented Analysis and Design skills
- Strong technical skills across Java, SQL, web and database technologies
- Development experience with Java REST web services
- Knowledge of secure coding practices
Additional “nice-to-have” qualities that would help your application stand out:
- Experience working on Cloud based solutions with modern cloud technologies including Docker, Kubernetes, MicroServices
- Familiarity with Spring, Hibernate, MySql
- Experience with Java 8 and functional programming
You will be part of the team that owns high-performance, mission-critical services, from design to development, deployment and operation at scale in a microservices architecture.
You will be responsible for adding new features, solving day-to-day problems, and you will apply your technical know-how to contribute to system-wide technical improvements all this in an agile run project that is continuously deployed in Kubernetes clusters hosted in AWS.
In this role you will be trusted to:
- Design and implement modular, scalable, and highly available software components.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Understand the functional requirements and ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Ensure quality and maintain performance of deployed solutions.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
Working at 8x8:
- Industry leading, award-winning technology - 9x UCaaS Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader, 7x CCaaS Gartner Magic Quadrant Challenger
- Inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture yet with a winning mentality
- Encouragement and environment to make a difference
- Competitive compensation and benefits package