Solution Train Architect - VNI CE TSR
We need you to rise, analyze and construct the Software Architecture of the Project. Your name forever will be Solution Train Architect.
* Defines a architecture covering multiple Agile Teams incrementally and allocate responsibilities to subsystems;
* Provides guidelines for Agile Teams to be able to follow and respect architectural decisions;
* Acts as technical leader and teaches, mentors, and helps to improve the effectiveness;
* Performs continuous architectural front-loading of an Increment on Solution Level;Specify architectural Capability Enablers and get them "ready" for the Agile Teams for further break-down and implementation.
* Excellent programmer skills in Object Oriented Programming (C++), Design Patterns, UML, Versioning Control (GIT), Linux;
* Excellent knowledge of embedded software development;
* Excellent knowledge of software development tools and software development processes;
* Microcontroller & HW know-how;
* Working experience as Engineer in the respective discipline across different architectural layers, e.g.,
* acting as (SW) Integrator or (SW) System Tester. Desirable Skills/Qualifications:
* Experience in an agile development environment;
* Proactive and collaborative attitude;
* Planning and organization skills;
* Communication skills;
* Good language skills (English - required);
* Experience in solving emerging team impediments;
* Knowledge in configuration and change management tools Automotive embedded SW experience.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.