Homologation Engineer - VNI CE TSR
We are looking for an Homologation Engineer to join our Core Engineering HW group in Timisoara. In automotive, wireless communication represents a big challenge, involving technologies like UHF, Bluetooth, Wireless Power Charging and Ultra-Wide Bandwidth, integrated in a variety of products.
The candidate will:
* be in touch with many entities, from development team to homologation suppliers and laboratories, team management and customers;
* organize the activities and homologate products with different technologies in different countries, based on defined standards and requirements;
* follow procedures and guidelines, with commitment to provide results in time and be flexible and resilient to unplanned changes or challenges. If you would like to work in a professional and friendly environment, you have good communication skills (English language) and you are an organized person, we will be happy to welcome you in our group. A mentor will support you during the onboarding phase with relevant trainings, to stepwise assume and take over own responsibilities and to get familiar with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Technical University degree (preferably in Electronics/ Telecommunications);
* Good communication skills with internal / external customers / authorities;
* Very good skills in using MS Office;
* Very good English skills in writing, reading and speaking;
* Good communication skills with internal / external customer / authorities;
* Knowledge of German language would be a plus;
* Experience with RF design, Wireless services and/or radio regulations/standards would be a plus.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.