Technical PL for Vehicle Networking & Info - VNI CE TSR
Do you want to be a Technical Project Leader for VNI TSR? These should spark your interest.
* Manage a multi-discipline project (Software, Hardware, Mechanical Design and Testing) for telematic (connectivity) unit for premium OEMs from technical point of view, having the project team located in many locations;
* Lead the project team to reach the defined delivery milestones within standard product quality in a SAFE/ Agile environment;
* Technically you will report to the customer segment project manager and to Head of Function Cluster Connectivity Europe;
* Manage the project team to realize the project objectives (estimate, plan and track the development activities for software, hardware and assure communication on R&D level including HW / SW dependencies;
* Perform risk assessment, control and steer the implementation of risk measures;
* Coordinate different Agile leaders (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Discipline Leaders etc);
* Ensure the technical interface with our customers and the interface between the project development team, verification / validation and factory;
* Handle critical situations that occur during project development. All the actions will be done according to the processes and methods of the automotive industry;
* Participate in Agile ceremonies, define releases and program increments;
* Work with System Architect/Engineering to understand Enabler work;
* Understand and operate within budgets and ensure adherence to guardrails (keep the development costs within the agreed budget);
* Support Design for Manufacturing Workshop in order to ensure manufacturing input at early stage of development;
* Follow the Product Life Cycle and require the necessary deliverables from the R&D project team.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
* University Degree in an Electrical Engineering field (Automation and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering - Mechatronics);
* 4 years experience in project management (complete or discipline) or in a relevant field including project management.
* Experience in the development of electronic devices (automotive would be a plus, software and/or hardware);
* Good knowledge of development methods (software/hardware development methods; product development lifecycle);
* Good knowledge of project management methods (e.g. resource allocation, risk management etc.); Would be nice to have:
* Knowledge of automotive standards (e.g. communication, diagnosis, hardware electromagnetic compatibility, environment) would be a plus;
* Strong interpersonal, planning and organizational skills;
* Customer orientation;
* Negotiation practice and entrepreneurial understanding;
* Ability to prioritize and manage pressure;
* Availability for business trips;
* Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking;
* German language would be a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.