SW Developer Vehicle Access Systems - VNI CE - TSR
If you have a good technical background, you want to learn new things and you want to contribute to the development of the future electrical cars implementing the latest features for drivers and passengers then join our team and let's develop the future of mobility together. Our products are part of the new electric architecture developed by OEM's We are looking for a new colleague to develop Smart Access software components.
SW Developer is responsible for:
* analyzing and/or creating software specification;
* defining the SW design for the features allocated for implementation;
* integrating your SW into the complete SW Application;
* integrating generic development and library;
* creating test specification for unit and SW integration testing. A mentor will support you to get familiarized you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we need:
* University degree (e.g. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
* At least 3 years of experience in C language programming;
* General hardware knowledge. Preference may be given to candidates who have:
* AUTOSAR knowledge;
* AGILE/SAFe development experience.
What we'd like to see:
* Passion to explore & learn, new technologies.
* Capability to navigate on topics with few information.
* Automotive embedded systems knowledge and experience;
* Result oriented, dynamic and team player;
* Advanced English writing and speaking skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.