Security & Privacy Analyst - VNI CE TSR Systems
Do you want to stop any hacking attempt of a personal car? Let's do it together! We have one job opportunity for you as a Cyber Security Analyst. We are looking for: The 1st Security Analyst from VNI CE TSR. You will have thrilling opportunities, including the chance:
* To boost your professional career in the automotive industry among us and share your knowledge in IT security
* To learn together with us how to engineer a secure embedded system
* To help us develop products which are both innovative and secure
* To join our worldwide community of key experts and interact directly with the most known OEMs in the business. Who we are? Young and passionate system engineers and system testers team, working with the latest wireless technologies (UWB, BLE and NFC), to create the most secure access and start systems on vehicles. What we do? We analyze the system concept holistically and systematically, to determine appropriate security and privacy measures, for products which provides smartphone-based access and start functions. Our access systems featuring UWB (Ultra-Wideband) and BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) technologies provide maximum driver convenience as well as advanced antitheft security. Combined with NFC, our systems allow the driver to access the car even when the phone battery is dead, and start the engine in a secure environment, and CCC compliant.
* Masters or bachelor's engineering degree in Computer Science;
* Good understanding of electrical engineering and architecture;
* Ability to work in international teams and with international customers;
* Pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player;
* Good Verbal and written communication skills in English.
Would be a plus:
* Studies in cyber security, information security or other related disciplines;
* Experience in automotive software development & design (AUTOSAR;
* Cryptography know-how.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries;
* Flexible program;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment.