Internship Software Project Quality Engineer - ADAS TSR
We develop Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, an emerging and innovative field in the automotive business. Using video, radar and infrared sensors, our end products are "looking" around the vehicle and take actions like making the driver aware of dangers, brake the car or even steer it out of harm's way. The final goal of this kind of system is to help protect the lives of passengers and pedestrians alike.
The main responsibility for a Software Project Quality Engineer (SPQE) is active project software quality support.
He helps track and report quality status to project and line management.
You are a well-organized, structured, and motivated team-player with strong communication skills as well as a focused quality mindset? Then this is the right job for you!
* Monitor / report the quality status and quality measures to the project as well as to management, meeting the project deadlines;
* Support of quality audits and assessments and tracking of the findings;
* Reports of project metrics and quality measures to the project team and management;
* Knowledge of process, methods, tools and SW quality standards.
* Studies in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer science or related areas;
* Knowledge/experience as embedded software developer in automotive industry is a plus;
* Knowledge of programming experience in C / C++ according to MISRA is a plus;
* Knowledge of software engineering methods according to V-Model (requirements, design, implementation, and testing) is a plus;
* Knowledge in quality assurance methods and capability models (ASPICE, CMMI) are an advantage;
* Fluent English language skill.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.