Are you passionate about reports? Do you want to be part of a professional and driven team? You could be a perfect fit for METRO Cash & Carry Romania as Data Analyst.
To be successful in this role and to enjoy your morning coffee with great colleagues, you will need:
• Analytical skills: absolute comfort with numbers and large volumes of data;
• Logical thinking ability, with problem-solving skills;
• Detail-oriented, hands-on, meticulous;
• Proactive in identifying issues and ownership to resolve them;
• Ability to work independently and also function as a team player, in order to meet internal deadlines;
• Bachelor`s degree, post-graduate is nice to have;
• Minimum 3 years of business experience;
• Advanced skills Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
• English advanced;
• SQL is a plus.
Join us and you will:
• Must demonstrate customer focus (internal and external) and ability to rapidly assimilate diverse data and make decisions;
• Support Offer Management by preparing business analytics, presentations and status reports;
• Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across departments regarding data availability and the delivery of management reports;
• Interface with Category Managers and with internal clients to clearly understand the analysis request and define what, how, when should be delivered;
• Transform raw data into meaningful and useful information to reveal operational and performance insights, and to enable effective strategic and tactical decision making;
• Analyse reports and performance data to provide assessments of trends and to identify and explain variances from goals and prior periods, indicators of possible performance issues or changes in future business activities;
• Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs;
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities;
• Assist with the design of new management reports and analytics.
We’re proud of our people’s achievements, so you’ll be recognized and rewarded for your contribution, and if you have the ambition, you can play a significant role in developing our internationally growing business. We are offering:
• Health insurance;
• Meal tickets;
• Vacation bonus;
• Friday is a half work day (ends around 14:30).
METRO Cash & Carry is championing Independent Business. As the leading international player in wholesale trade and the largest sales line of METRO, we’re passionate about helping over 20 million customers with 20 million different sets of challenges, ambitions and dreams. We’re more than just a supplier; we are trusted relationship builders who understand and anticipate our customers’ needs. And we bring unique food expertise, outstanding global insights and decades of experience to make sure they have the best products, services and technologies to succeed.