Are you passionate about blended learning design? Do you have excellent communication skills and the ability to roll out learning projects? You could be the perfect fit for our Learning & Development team as a Learning Specialist (located in the west part of the country).
Join us and you will:
• Design and implement learning solutions in accordance with learning strategy of the organization;
• Roll out learning projects, being responsible of both planning (content, development, timeframe), preparation (preparing training tools and materials, ensuring logistics - sending invitations, etc.) and program delivery;
• Create and deliver follow up actions to strengthen and accelerate the learning processes;
• Administer the learning platform and training attendance tracking system;
• Run reporting activities with regards to learning activities;
• Assess the impact of learning initiatives so that they can be improved on an ongoing basis;
• Participate in onboarding programs for new employees (HR induction sessions, monitors fulfillment of learning paths);
• Take part in various HR projects, as required.
To be successful in this role and to enjoy your morning coffee with great colleagues, you will need:
• 3+ years of experience in the area of blended learning design;
• Thorough understanding of how adults learn, develop and adopt new behaviors and cognitive models;
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication abilities;
• Strong analytical skills and experience in presenting data;
• Excellency in planning, organizing and managing resources;
• Cross-functional collaboration attitude;
• Digital understanding (including learning management systems) & innovative approach;
• Enhanced business orientation - experience in wholesale/ retail business and commerce & prior experience in B2B sales and customer management represents an advantage;
• Availability to travel within the country;
• Advanced English knowledge;
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc).
What do you get in return?
• You'll be supported by a professional and driven team;
• You will find a friendly environment & great opportunities;
• Friday is a half work day (ends at around 14:30);
• Meal tickets for each working day, vacation allowance.
METRO Cash & Carry is championing Independent Business. As the leading international player in wholesale trade and the largest sales line of METRO, we’re passionate about helping over 20 million customers with 20 million different sets of challenges, ambitions and dreams. We’re more than just a supplier; we are trusted relationship builders who understand and anticipate our customers’ needs. And we bring unique food expertise, outstanding global insights and decades of experience to make sure they have the best products, services and technologies to succeed.