CRM Specialist with SQL
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer oriented professional, with in-depth data analysis knowledge to join our team as a CRM Specialist in our Marketing team.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
• Previous experience in a similar role;
• A graduate degree in Cybernetics, Statistics, Engineering, Science or any related field;
• Advanced SQL knowledge;
• Python, R knowledge would be a plus;
• Ability to present the results of the analysis/modelling;
• Expertise in data mining;
• Proficiency in English;
• Willingness to learn and apply technologies;
• Analytical skills;
• Project management skills and the ability to work with tight deadlines;
• To be team player, proactive;
• Creativity and innovation drive.
Join us and you will:
• Manipulate and analyze large amount of data to discover trends/ pattern and draw meaningful insights – data analytics;
• Design, execute and analyze algorithmic experiments (machine learning) on various touchpoints of user behavior by consulting with business stakeholders to gain a successful personalization design;
• Implement statistical models following customer lifecycle management;
• Support the development of CRM infrastructure;
• Optimize campaign results;
• Find new opportunities to create and automate analysis on customer lifecycle;
• Maintain a close communication with the IT supplier /other internal departments for any issues that may arise.
What do you get in return?
• You'll be supported by an enthusiastic and driven team;
• You will find a friendly environment & great development opportunities;
• Friday is a half work day (ends at around 14:30).
METRO Cash & Carry is championing Independent Business. As the leading international player in wholesale trade and the largest sales line of METRO, we’re passionate about helping over 20 million customers with 20 million different sets of challenges, ambitions and dreams. We’re more than just a supplier; we are trusted relationship builders who understand and anticipate our customers’ needs. And we bring unique food expertise, outstanding global insights and decades of experience to make sure they have the best products, services and technologies to succeed.