Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Professional programming experience in a SOLID, IoC, OOP, Software Design Patterns, client/server architecture
• High comfort level extending and improving an established codebase
• Experience unit testing or functional testing, instrumentation, and test harnesses
• Experience in version-control system Git|SVN
• English Intermediate + (speaking, writing)
• Experience with Cordova or PhoneGap or Ionic
Nice to have:
• Being familiar with SCRUM Agile development framework
• Experience in performance analysis and code optimization
• Experience with HAXE or C#
• Experience in cross-platform programming
• Experience with Babel, Rollup|Webpack, NPM, Node.js.
• Writing logic for new features on the client-side of the application
• Drive migration from Haxe Client to TypeScript of existing features
• Developing tools for the project.