Records and Documents Analyst
Exceptional client service, without exception. There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,600 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
Care sunt cerintele rolului?
- Posibilitatea de a lucra exclusiv de acasa
- Experienta anterioara nu este necesara;
- Atentie la detalii si spirit de observatie dezvoltat;
- Capacitate de analiza, abilitatea de a lucra cu cifrele;
- Capacitate de comunicare, flexibilitate, adaptabilitate;
- Abilitatea de a lucra independent.
Ce responsabilitati vei avea in rolul de Records and Documents Analyst?
- Desfasurarea activitatii de operare si verificare a datelor in conformitate cu procedurile interne de lucru
- Centralizarea si validarea datelor pe suport electronic;
- Utilizarea echipamentelor IT, cu precadere a aplicatiilor Microsoft Office
We provide you an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- Grow your expertise through professional development & ongoing learning experiences (including international certifications);
- Perform financial analysis for clients from various fields of activity;
- Be part of a growing team that help you to be the best professional you can be in our services;
- Be a key contributor to the success and growth of the firm.
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment opportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy[at]bdo[dot]ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.