Accounting&Reporting Analyst (Italy team)
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) is a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Know Your Customer, Compliance and Business Advisory. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.Cerinte
• Qualifying experiences in Accounting, preferably min 3 years in financial services/banking;
• Academic background in Finance and Accounting; IFRS and Banking business knowledge would be a plus;
• Consolidation reporting including inter-company reconciliation;
• Ability to communicate and build good relationships cross functionally/countries
• Excellent abilities in Microsoft Excel (formulas, functions, pivot tables charts);
• Good oral and written expression in English AND Italian language.
• The desire to work in fast-paced environment;
• Creativity and team spirit.
As an Accounting&Reporting Analyst you will get involved in the reporting activities for the Italian Entities of Societe Generale Global Solution Center.
What you will do:
• Provide the preparation of the trial balance in the monthly accounts, integrating expenses and income, posting accounting entries;
• The review and reconciliation of accounts on a periodic basis, posting adjustments and corrections;
• The monitoring of operational risk controls, and recording of possible risks in a dedicated tool;
• Participate to resilience by training people in production teams and being trained on risky perimeters;
• Reconciliations between financial and management accounting on monthly balances and develop the analysis of outstanding items on suspense / sundry accounts;
• Provide the preparation of analyses and comments for explaining variations in between accounting periods.
WHY JOIN US
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
• Competitive compensation & remuneration;
• Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
• Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
• Preferential banking services;
• 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
• Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.