Regulatory Reporting Analyst (FINREP/COREP)
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) is a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Know Your Customer, Compliance and Business Advisory. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.Cerinte
• You have strong academic record in Business, Economics or Finance;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in regulatory reporting or strong theoretical background in finance or banking field;
• Experience with FINREP, COREP, NSFR, LCR, RWA calculation or to other risk reports-is a plus;
• You are fluent in English, French would be considered a plus;
• Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access);
• You have keen interest in banking regulatory reporting and financial analysis.
Responsible of the implementation of processes within Regulatory team and the production of reports on a solo or on a consolidated basis for Societe Generale Group.
What you will do:
• Responsible of the production of regulatory reports on a standalone / consolidated basis for Societe Generale Group such as FINREP, COREP, LCR, NSFR and any other related regulatory topics;
• Follow-up and update process procedure validated internally;
• Regulatory reporting follow-up in order to streamline regulatory reporting production throughout the group;
• Perform production tasks and operational controls allocated by supervisor;
• Declare any operational risk events occuring and anticipate risks on production;
• Participate to implementation of global accounting standards in the Shared Service Center (e.g. IFRS9 impact on regulatory reports);
• Continuous improvement of the activities: participate to the implementation of regulatory needs directly in link with project teams.
WHY JOIN US
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
• Competitive compensation & remuneration;
• Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
• Preferential banking services;
• 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
• Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.