The ideal candidate:
- Should be willing to learn new things;
- Autonomy and individual responsibility and a strong desire for personal achievements;
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Good organizational skills and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize tickets based on the business needs.
- A minimum of 1 year experience as Quality Assurance Tester or similar role (experience in working with debug environments);
- Knowledge of testing methodologies (functional, non-functional, end-to-end, regression testing);
- Critical thinking – understand project goals and challenge requirements for completeness and accuracy;
- Knowledge and drive to improve processes;
- Agile development and testing concept knowledge;
- Good English skills (at least intermediate level).
- Testing software, using several platforms & technologies, for a variety of projects (enterprise software, multimedia, web / mobile, networking etc.);
- Verticals: online business services (SaaS), elearning, healthcare, telecom, manufacturing etc.;
- Platforms: we develop software for a wide range of platforms (including mobile, desktop, web). We also develop cross-platform applications (which are compatible with several platforms & operating systems: Windows / Mac OS X / Linux / Android / iOS);
- Types of projects that we develop in our company: enterprise software (document management, ERP, CRM etc.), multimedia applications (video / sound / image processing) etc.
- Planning, implementing and running software tests and test cases;
- Recording, tracking and managing bug reports;
- Writing test reports;
- Carrying out complex testing tasks independently;
- Work in collaboration with our developers to solve issues and ensure that the end product is compliant to specifications;
- Perform regular tests on the product and/or tools in order to ensure the required quality.
What Are the Benefits of Working at SBP?
- We offer competitive salaries, periodical raises, performance bonuses & gratifications
- You will enjoy the opportunity to be part of a pleasant and friendly team, who shares the same values. You will learn on a daily basis and you will be able to develop your career in a professional environment, among colleagues that are ready to assist you and to help you grow
- The possibility of working (in alternation) on a variety of projects & technologies. Each of our colleagues belongs to several project-teams
- We offer flexible working hours, so that you can balance your professional and personal time
- Permanent feedback, performance evaluations on a monthly basis
- Close communication within the team. The possibility of bringing suggestions & raising issues directly to the management
- Developing your in-depth technical expertise and working with the latest tools and technologies on the market
- Technical training on a wide variety of technologies, to cover the different types of projects & platforms that we use in our projects
Private healthcare (Medlife)
Gym membership discount (World Class Fitness / 7card)
Weekly professional massage
Open space terrace
Relaxation room (equipped with PS4, large screen TV, laptop, books etc.)
Fresh fruits & snacks in the office
Regular activities with the team. Team building o ensure the required quality.