Senior Java Software Engineer
|Employer:||IT Shared Services Center for BNP Paribas PF –Central Europe Technologies|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
IT Shared Services Center Central Europe Technologies (CE.T) is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Personal Finance (BNP Paribas PF), based in Bucharest, which is continually recording a rapid and solid growth, since January 2014.
CE.T’s core employees are developers with expertise in COBOL, .NET, JAVA, Python, AS 400.
We are working from anywhere and this includes places abroad within some limits in order to prevent different type of risks and for respecting the laws for taxes. We are also considering opening new working points outside Bucharest.
What you need to have
· At least 5 years of proven experience with one of: Java EE, Web services (SOAP and/or REST) or Angular
· POO concepts, data structures and algorithms
· Advanced technical knowledge of security concepts (authentication, authorization, certificates, public and private keys, encryption algorithms)
· Basic concepts of Single Sign On (algorithms, implementations)
· Good understanding of GIT flow
· Languages: English (must) / French (nice to have)
Soft Skills we like
· Your excellent communication skills effectively allows to manage demanding clients and to challenge them with the best solutions
· You have an attention to detail and very good analytical qualities
· You are known or willing to be a mentor for people around you
· You can work simultaneously with several activities in different stages
· You are experienced and you enjoy working in a changing environment
· You are pragmatic, with a positive attitude
· You are capable of making decisions and taking responsibilities for them
· You are oriented to finding solutions
· You can be available for travel (occasionally)
· Development of features for new software or existing solutions
· Involved in all the project phases
· Propose, create or validate technical solutions
· Provide technical coaching and mentoring for the team members
· Estimation of effort for activities
· Deliver the source code, unit tests associated having all the quality checks validated as per internal procedures
· Maintain, improve and provide support for the features developed
· Responsible for the bug fixing into UAT and PROD environment based on the internal SLA
What is nice to have
· Experience with Applications Servers (JBoss, Tomcat, Websphere)
· Experience with XML, XSL, XSLT
· ETL process experience (Spring Batch)
· CI and CD knowledge – Maven, Ansible, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar
· ESB software architecture based knowledge (JBoss Fuse ESB knowledge preferred)
We are proud to develop and maintain strategic business applications and deliver the best level quality for the bank all around the world.
CET is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, we do not discriminate based on Origin, Age, Gender, Personal belief, or sexual orientation.