This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Agile Coach active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||IT Shared Services Center for BNP Paribas PF –Central Europe Technologies|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
IT Shared Services Center Central Europe Technologies (CE.T) is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Personal Finance (BNP Paribas PF), based in Bucharest, which is continually recording a rapid and solid growth, since January 2014.
CE.T’s core employees are developers with expertise in COBOL, .NET, JAVA, Python, AS 400.
We are working from anywhere and this includes places abroad within some limits in order to prevent different type of risks and for respecting the laws for taxes. We are also considering opening new working points outside Bucharest.
You bring to the teams
· At least 2 years of experience working as a Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach
· Experience in change management within large international organizations
· Knowledge of scaling Agile
· Analytical skills
· Ability to use various Agile frameworks by adapting them to each context
· Communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to teach, mentor and coach others
· Excellent written and verbal English skills
· Ability to integrate in a local team as well as in a remote team, and a positive attitude
Being an Agile Coach in CET means
· Support teams as they make the shift to Agile or as they seek to improve their existing Agile capabilities, helping them to be more efficient, autonomous and responsible
· Prepare and deliver internal Agile trainings, facilitate workshops
· Coach teams and ensure that Agile values and principles are well understood and systematically implemented
· Facilitate learning and development through individual and team coaching, supporting key roles and teams through challenges, to reach their full potential
· Contribute to building an environment where continuous improvement is in focus and where engineering teams common goal is to deliver and maintain outstanding software
· Contribute to improvements in teams practices, operations and organization
If you see yourself in the description above, please apply!
Who are we?
CET, short for Central Europe Technologies, is an expertise IT center for BNP Paribas Personal Finance, part of BNP Paribas group. CET offices are located in Bucharest, Romania and bring together nearly 180 employees, highly specialized in IT systems (COBOL, Java, .Net, Python).
CET is a referent business partner for all BNP Paribas Personal Finance subsidiaries serving 15 countries and is continuously expanding.
We are proud to develop and maintain strategic business applications and deliver the best IT services for the bank all around the world.
CET is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, we do not discriminate based on origin, age, gender, personal belief, or sexual orientation.