Software Developer / Senior Software Developer (C++)
GABTEO HR – Companie de Consultanta, Executive Search, Head-Hunting si Recrutare de Personal.
• > 4 years professional C++ development experience;
• Strong agile mindset and successful practical experience in modern dev practices/methods (like behavior driven development, test driven development, pair programming, code reviews, unit testing);
• Wide knowledge of the Qt framework;
• English language skills (fluent);
• Very good communication and adaptive skills.
Desired additional Characteristics:
• Experience with handling DICOM images and clips and corresponding measuring tools;
• Experience with FHIR/HL7;
• Experience with test frameworks;
• Knowledge in building continuous integration pipelines;
• Ability to deliver results in an uncertain world;
• German language skills for improved coffee talks.
In your role, you are responsible for the technical development of an advanced medical reporting, image management and data management solution – ViewPoint – a world first class GE medical product for Ultrasound IT. With an installed base of more than 5000 sites using ViewPoint and more than 20 years in the market you can be part of the next chapter in our success story. In one of our currently 6 scrum teams you will be working on implementing new features, improving the legacy by refactoring and help our customers by providing 3rd level support.
• As a part of an agile team, you are responsible for technical design, development and testing of our medical solution;
• You actively participate in all stages of the agile development cycle, cooperate with product designers, developers, testers, project managers and our service organization;
• You drive product quality by applying modern software engineering practices, implementing unit tests, static/dynamical code analysis, ensuring pragmatic, clean and sustainable implementations;
• You design future proof software together with your peers. You find solutions as a team and support other developers with your expertise;
• Continuous improvement of product/technical design processes is also part of your daily actions.
• Powerful teams, open and friendly working atmosphere as well as flat hierarchies;
• Exciting projects at a high technological level;
• Flexible working hours / WFH (remote);
• Further training and development opportunities.