Senior Software Developer C++ | Cloud
GABTEO HR – Companie de Consultanta, Executive Search, Head-Hunting si Recrutare de Personal.
• Advanced experience in developing and design of high-performance client server systems in the role of SW developer for a minimum of 4 years;
• Previous working experience in cloud transformation and developing SW systems in the cloud;
• Strong technical foundation;
• Very good hands-on know-how of C++, Java Script, TypeScript, Angular, and databases;
• Familiar with Qt is a plus;
• Proven knowledge of how-to re-engineer existing SW stacks to become cloud-ready and proficient in at least one cloud stack (e.g. AWS or MS Azure);
• Fluent in testing and test automation;
• Comfortable working with current CI/CD infrastructures;
• Proven ability to analyze, design and develop SW in an agile setting and with various stakeholders.
• Being proactive and highly motivated;
• Agile and lean mindset;
• Understands the value of LEAN/Agile to an organization;
• Demonstrated ability to work with and/or lead blended teams, including 3rd party partners;
• Good interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with ability to effectively communicate and influence across all organizational levels;
• Proven analytical and problem resolution skills.
As a Senior C++ Software Engineer, you are actively involved in developing the next generation cloud version of our world class medical ultrasound reporting software ViewPoint.
• Be responsible for defining, developing, and evolving software in a fast paced and LEAN-Agile development environment;
• Take a very active role in the analysis and re-engineering of the existing technology stack towards a lift & shift cloud transformation;
• Help set goals and technical direction and ensure that the implementation aligns with the goals of the business by interacting with internal and external stakeholders to map business requirements to domain requirements and design qualities;
• Apply your cloud knowledge to develop new features and products for our emerging cloud infrastructure;
• Participate in refactoring legacy code;
• Take an active role in various analysis and design activities and reviews and develop implementation plans based on architecture best practices and patterns;
• Contribute to continuous improvement activities;
• Defect analysis, bug fixing and delivery preparation;
• Contribute to product testability and test automation approach;
• Ensure the maintainability and extensibility of SW design by writing clean, maintainable, and scalable code;
• Make sure the product code matches the specification including testing (including reviews, Unit, integration, and end to end testing).
• Powerful teams, open and friendly working atmosphere as well as flat hierarchies;
• Exciting projects at a high technological level;
• Flexible working hours / WFH (remote);
• Further training and development opportunities.